Techylite’s DMCA Policy
Techylite is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. We will take appropriate action when we become aware of any content that infringes upon the copyrights of others.
If you believe that any content available on our website, https://techylite.com/, infringes upon your copyright, you may send a notification to us that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is:
[Insert Name and Contact Information of Agent]
If you believe that any content removed from our website is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or as a matter of law, to post and use such content, you may send a counter-notice to our designated agent that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the United States District Court for the District of [Insert District], and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Techylite will terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
If you have any questions about this DMCA policy, please contact us at email@example.com