Amazon Account login allows users (those who have created an account already) to sign in and share information with third-party websites or apps using their Amazon usernames and passwords.
Its merchandise includes video (downloading/streaming), Mp3 (downloading/streaming), software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food toys, and jewelry.
Benefits of Amazon Account Login
- It allows users to have access to their accounts regularly at any time and anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Since login details are personal and differ it guards against online fraud.
- It also helps users to make payment on purchases transaction online very easy during online shopping.
- Users also make use of the login feature to change some settings they are not satisfied with on their account and cancel purchases.
- Users can use this to change their passwords regularly and keep a hacker out of their account.
- Amazon users can view Credit card balances as well as those on their gift cards.
- Users can use it also to get useful information on the site, like if there is a special offer or discount on a sale.
Amazon Account Login Steps
The steps below are for people with already created amazon accounts and are trying to access it.
- Visit a website or app for Amazon Account Login.
- Tap on the “Login with Amazon” icon on the site.
- Fill in your log in information on the Amazon.com hosted sign screen.
- You may be asked for permission to share certain information from your personal profile if it is your first time of login into the site.
- Agree if you would like to share your information with the website, if not, do not tap on “okay”.
- You will now be redirected back to the website or app as a registered user or you will receive a prompt that will help you complete registration.
- You can now enter your email address or mobile phone number and password as a user.
- Then tap on the “Sign In” icon.