Azure Cloud Services was announced in October 2008 and was released on February 1, 2010, and it began with the code name “Project Red Dog”, but was released as “Windows Azure” and was renamed “Microsoft Azure” on March 25, 2014.
Azure Cloud Services is a brainchild of the Microsoft incorporation. It is a computing service that can be used for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services, through a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed data centers.
This technology can be used by individuals to create solutions they have always only thought of.
Azure Cloud Services Benefits
- You can use it to deploy and scale powerful web applications.
- Azure Cloud Services is designed to support applications that are scalable, reliable, and inexpensive to manage.
- There are over 100 services that is offered and comes with great end-to-end tools.
- Users can always develop and deploy where they want, as they make use of consistent hybrid cloud on the market.
- You can use this to create intelligent apps by employing powerful data and AI services.
Azure Cloud Services Sign Up
Signing to this cloud service will give the following benefit:
- You will be able to access Azure Virtual Machines, Managed Disks, and SQL databases at the same time offering high availability and network performance with Load Balancer.
- Use it to create personal mobile experiences.
- Your data will give you better insights and allow you to make better decisions, and create finer experiences using Machine Learning, Data Lake Analytics, and HDInsight.
How to Sign Up to Azure Cloud Services
- Visit the website: azure.microsoft.com.
- Tap on the green “Start free” icon when the webpage opens.
- Tap on another “Start free” icon that appears.
- If you already have an account with Microsoft you will receive a prompt to log in.
- You may find that some of your details may already be there gotten from your Microsoft account.
- You will be required to go through the prompts to verify your account by phone.
- Next, you are to provide a valid credit card (or debit card). A prepaid card will not be accepted.
- After this tap on the “I agree” icon.
- Tap on the “Sign Up” icon next.
- After some seconds your account will be ready to use.
You are now one of the numerous account holders on the Azure Service and you can use it to the fullest without hindrances.