Create Gmail Account: Designed by the Google company, Gmail is a free emailing service. Account owners can access Gmail on any web browser so long as they can connect to the internet server from it. Gmail was made public in July of 2009, five years after it was developed in 2004.
Initially, the service offered users an outstanding storage capacity for files that were up to one gigabyte, an amount of storage space much higher than other existing email services. However, this had since been increased to fifteen gigabytes. They can now also send emails that carry attachments and files up to twenty-five megabytes.
Benefits Of Gmail Account
- Security – There is no way that hackers can break into other people’s Gmail account as long as they do not give their passwords away or they do not use common words for them. Steps to recover forgotten passwords are secure and can only be completed by the account owner.
- Personalization – Gmail gives users access to be able to personalize their accounts. There are settings for displays like: don’t, themes, message arrangement s and so on.
- Multiple Accounts – Gmail can be used to access other email services and it can save up to 5 POP email accounts in the main account. This means that there is no need to sign in other accounts but receive and send messages from the Gmail account instead.
- Multiple Apps with one Account – The Google account supports the following apps and services: YouTube, Google Play, Blogger, Pinterest, Google+, Google Docs, Google Drive, and others. This means that Gmail account users can sign up for all these apps using their Gmail usernames and passwords without needing to create new ones and saves the stress of trying to otherwise remember all of them.
- Huge storage space – Like was hinted at earlier, the storage space for users inbox and archives are large and there is no need to regularly delete files to create space.
- Online anywhere Access – Gmail accounts are not limited by location and can be opened with just access to the internet.
- Synchronize with an Outlook Account.
- Search for messages easily.
- Organize your messages into files.
- Conferencing with Instant messaging.
How To Open A Gmail Account
If you want to join the millions already enjoying the email service Google provides, here is how to sign up:
- Visit the website: gmail.com
- Tap on the create account icon.
- A sign-up form will appear and it is to be filled correctly.
- Now you are to set up recovery options that will help you recover your password and username should you forget them or if your account is tampered with.
After completing this step, you are now one of the millions using the Gmail service and you can now send and receive emails in a professional way.