Google Advertising Sign Up: Google Advertising is a service created with small business owners in mind to help improve their marketing strategy and stand a chance to rival competitors in reach.
With this service provided by Google, you can show an ad for your business to those who are searching for your type of business at that moment online and also to those who are looking for businesses near you.
How Google Advertising Works
The simple way this service works is explained in simple terms below:
If a consumer searches for a term or phrase, Google shows the consumer relevant ads, depending on the keywords that is entered for the search.
Websites who desire to have their ads shown on the result page, bid on keywords which they think people will use when looking for their type of business. Also, Google takes into consideration the relevance and quality of ads and website to determine when it shows up.
Google Advertising Costs
Signing up for Google Advertising requires no payment. You only pay for Google Advertising when someone clicks on your ad to visit your website or call you. Meaning that if your ad is not clicked on, you do not need to pay.
Google Advertising Sign Up Benefits
You can set the geographical location(s) that you want your ad to show in.
It uses a pay-per-click advertising model, which you only have to pay if someone is searching for the keyword you have bid on, and click on your ad when it comes up.
The Adwords dashboard allows you to track how many people see your ad, how many clicks on your ad has gotten, as well as how many take an action to visit your website.
How to Set Up Google Advertising Sign Up
- Begin by setting a daily budget. It can be from $10 per day, although you can increase or decrease this amount immediately you have a better idea of what you will have to bid per keyword.
- You can decide what geographical location you want your ads to show in. This is an important feature for any local business because it ensures that your ad only shows when people close to your business search for the keyword you are bidding on. You can save money from this and increase your conversion rate.
- You can choose between having your ads shown only on Google‘s search results page (search network), or also include Google content sites (display network).
- You are to choose the Keywords you think people will enter in the search to trigger your ad (You can use Google‘s keyword planner to find out how much you will need to bid)
- Next, you should set your bid, that is the amount you are willing to pay for a click on your ad.
- Lastly, you are to write your ad using two headlines and succinct description. You are advised to make it as short as possible and straight to the point.
- This advertisement service is a very important one and it is suggested for all small business owners and bigger ones as well.