google.comGoogle My Business Account is important because it puts your business on Google Search or Maps. With Google My Business Account, you are able to verify and edit your business information and help customers to locate you easily.
Google My Business Account Benefits
- This account enables you to easily create, and update your business profile, making it stand out and attract customers.
- It helps you add new contents (posts and photos) to your profile.
- You can share current news, specials, or offers about your business, so your customers are updated on any new development.
- It can strengthen the relationship between you and your customer because it gives online presence that allows you reply messages and respond to reviews quickly.
How to Set Up Google My Business Account
You need an account to be able to benefit from the Google My Business Account and here is how to create one in detailed steps:
- Visit the Google website: google.com
- Tap on the “Get on Google” icon.
- You are to choose (or create if you don’t have one) a Google account you desire to use and log into it.
- Search for your business type, in the area prompted by name and address.
- After you locate or create your ideal business location and type, you are to tap on it.
- Once you tap on it, Google will create a Google + page for you using the address you keyed in.
- Check the “I am authorized to manage this business” box and tap on the “Continue” icon.
- You are to tap on “Mail me my code” for Google to verify your business and a code will be sent to your business location.
Google My Business Account Guide
- Tap on the “Get Started” icon to allow Google take you on a tour or you can skip this by tapping on the “Skip Tour” icon.
- Add a profile photo to the account to personalize it by tapping on the “Add profile photo” icon under the profile percentage completion bar on your dashboard.
- Repeat the routine to add your business hours, contact information, any additional photos and your website.
- Lastly, you should add an intro to your account that tells customers a bit about the business.
After you are done, tap on the “Done Editing” icon to finish the account set up.