A Facebook page may be for varieties of purposes ranging from business to personal ones. Creating pages allows users to reach a wider scope of individuals on the network and share ideas, opinions and services with people who have the opportunity to view them.
Facebook Page Benefits
Benefits await users who create pages on Facebook and some of these are touched on briefly in the preceding texts.
- Facebook pages give users wider coverage be it for events, business or personal things. The millions who use the network will be in touch with these pages and what they stand for.
- There is a better chance of what we are putting out being taken more seriously when it appears on a page platform instead of as an update on the Timeline.
- Facebook pages help owners connect with other page owners who share the same interests.
- Interactions are easier when you own a page and it allows for two-way exchanges between owners and other users.
How to Make a Facebook Page
- Begin this by opening the Facebook app.
- Tap on the icon that has three lines, which is located at the bottom-right corner of the screen (for iPhone users) and at the top-right corner of the screen (for Android users).
- You can either tap on the “Page” icon or tap on the “see more” icon for the “page” icon to come up.
- On Android devices, it is possible to tap on the “Create Page” icon and skip the step above
More Steps On Facebook Set up
- After selecting the option to create a page, choose the “Get Started” option when it comes up.
- Next, enter the chosen Page’s name and tap on the “Next” icon. The name you enter will still be valid even if another page already bears it.
- Tap on the “Choose a Category” icon to allow Facebook to effectively place the page in a category.
- Also, you can select a subcategory, by tapping on the “Choose a Subcategory” icon.
- Tap on the “Next” icon, at the bottom of the page when done.
- You can add a website link to the page.
- Fix a profile picture that will help show what your page is about by tapping on the “Add a profile picture” icon and after this, you should tap on the “Done” icon.
Alternative Set up process
This is an optional process that can be skipped by tapping on the “skip” icon found at the top-right corner of the screen.
Some other devices do not display the “Done” icon and show the √ icon instead.
Tap on the “Next” icon, which is situated at the bottom of the screen after completing these steps.
An option for a cover photo is available and some photos need to be edited to size on the app. If you have selected a photo for this and resized it, you should tap on the “Save” icon
This step can be skipped by tapping on the “Skip” icon.
The Facebook page is thus created and it can be used to engage in the activities you are interested in and reach out to the millions of other users.
Originally posted 2020-05-14 05:15:23.