The Facebook theme is the blue background theme. This is a default theme and it is set intentionally by Facebook. Users of the network are not allowed to change this default theme and everyone is limited to the blue background.
However there are a number of other Facebook Themes and Skins that are currently available all over the internet, some are; Portugal Facebook, Justin Bieber for Facebook, Clear dark Facebook, Dusky Gray Facebook, Simply Black Facebook, Dark Blue Galaxy Facebook, Anonymous Black Facebook, Unicorn for Facebook, Leo Messi theme for Facebook, Game of Thrones for Facebook, Barcelona football team for Facebook, Cristiano Ronaldo Nike superman Facebook 2K17 modern design (no-ads) modern chat, Facebook Monster Energy, Blacked out FB improved etc.
Although like it has been stated at the start of this article that users are not allowed to change these themes, there is a way around it and it is what we will look at now.
The main requirement needed to achieve this is to have Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers on your device..
How to Change Facebook Theme
- Open the Mozilla Firefox, and get ‘Stylish” add-on installed on the device.
- After the installation is successful, the browser is to closed and reopened, kind of like restarting it.
- Log in your Facebook account and tap on small ‘S’ icon in the Firefox status bar.
- Tap on “Find Styles for this Site” icon to open a new tab, which has Free themes for Facebook
- A preview of every selected theme is displayed showing how it will look like if installed.
- Once you find one that you prefer you can now tap on “Install with Stylish” icon at the top right corner of the page to select it.
- A dialogue box will be Popup.
- Tap on the “install” in the dialogue box that pops up.
To change Facebook themes using Google Chrome follow the steps already outlined above but with a Google Chrome as the browser this time.
It is now possible to change themes each time you want and you can still go back to the blue default theme.