Azure Sign In is an easy way to stay up to date with your account. It grants you access to build, manage, and monitor your cloud applications, and also manage your account and billing through the Azure portal.
You can choose to either stay signed in on Azure or not and opt out when you want. Once your Azure account is created, the next thing you are required to do is sign into your account, to be in a position to gain all that Azure has to offer.
Azure is one of the most trusted cloud service and is used even by the US government agencies and their partners. It is also a cloud service, that is compliant as well as secure and isolated, for your mission related workloads. Azure Cloud Services can serve as a platform for building and deploying of applications. Developers have been using Azure Cloud Services to create the code with tools provided by Azure, and they can have virtual machines try to execute the rules of the application using Windows Server.
Azure Sign In Benefits
- You can use this to manage your subscriptions and see usage and billing.
- Also, you can use this service to review your support requests.
- Very useful in creating service health alerts, and view service issues.
- It can be used to build, manage, and monitor your cloud applications.
- It is regarded as a reliable, flexible, and economical Azure cloud technology.
- No charge is incurred by signing in.
How to Sign in on Azure
In order to sign to Azure and use the cloud service it offers, you should follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Microsoft website to get started: https://login.Microsoftonline.com
- Enter the following; Email, Phone, or Skype when the page opens and a sign in form are shown.
- Tap on the ‘next’ link, to be move on to a new page.
- When the next page pops up, you will be required to tap on the ‘send code’ link to send a code to you which is needed so you can use to sign in.
- Enter in the code sent to the phone number you provided when the message arrives.
- Now you can choose either to tap on the “Keep me signed in” icon, to stay signed in or tap on just the “Sign in” tab to sign in.
After taking these outlined steps, you are allowed sign into your Azure account, and manage your account any way you prefer. You can now make use of the Azure resources anytime, anywhere.
Originally posted 2020-05-18 08:16:59.