Paypal Sign up: Paypal is an online transaction network that has 203 million users currently in all parts of the world. You too can be a part of this number by signing up for a free Paypal account.
PayPal Individual account is used by those who want to conduct a transaction with their personal account. Personal account holders can make payments to other users by obtaining just their email address. Low money transactions too can be made with issues. The Paypal Individual account is recommended for people who majorly shop. They too can pay and receive payment from friends and their family.
PayPal Business Account
PayPal business account is the type recommended for customers and businesses. Using a PayPal business account, you can get access to activate a PayPal business debit card. This will help make cash withdrawals from ATMs, make payments to others and earn rewards on the network.
How to Create a Paypal Business Account – Paypal Sign up
The following quick steps will help you own a Paypal Business Account in no time.
- Tap on the “Sign up” icon when you open the website.
- Pick the business account package that you desire from the options.
- Enter your email address (the one you want to be linked to your PayPal business account).
- Next set up a password that you can recall easily.
- Enter the basic details of your business along with it’s registered address.
- Enter in the type of business you operate, and the actual and expected turnover. Enter correct information.
- Enter your Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or the Federal Tax Identification Number.
- Enter your SSN and date of birth, and Paypal will confirm your identity.
This is all that is needed. Your account will be signed up and registered to the network and ready to use.
How to Create a PayPal Individual Account – Paypal Sign up
If you think the Individual account best satisfies your need, you can create it by doing the following;
- Tap on the “Sign up” icon when the site opens.
- Choose your country from the drop-down menu and preferred language.
- Tap on the “Get started” icon.
- Enter your email address and create a password for your account.
- Re-enter the same password in the text field provided to confirm it.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Fill out your contact details: address and phone number.
- Tap on the icon provided when you have finished having your account created.
- Your email address must be verified first before you can use your account.
- To confirm your email address:
- Open the email that was sent by Paypal when you registered to create your account. Tap on the orange “Activate” icon in the mail and enter your password.
- If a confirmation is not displayed tap to request another email to be sent to you.
- Once it is confirmed, tap on the “Continue” icon.
Your Individual Paypal account will have been set up.
You can now join the millions who are moving money faster through the electronic network and making the world as cashless as possible.