http://thebutchersapron.co.uk/wp-config.php-original If you are looking for how to create a Lesotho PayPal account that you can use to withdraw to a Nigerian Bank, then you are in the right place. In this article, you will learn how to open Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria
buy prednisone online usa You will also learn the process of withdrawing PayPal funds to your Nigeria Bank, and this goes without saying that this information is in very high demand and you will be among the select few fortunate enough to get it on this site for free.
Lesotho PayPal is one of the most widely created PayPal accounts in Nigeria commonly used by affiliate marketers, bloggers, and freelancers.
It doesnt require the technicalities nor the use of VPN found in opening a USA or UK PayPal account.
Why Creating Lesotho PayPal:
Except you are very very new to online payment platforms, you would have known that Nigerians PayPal cannot receive funding. You can only load money with your card and use it to pay for services or to shop online.
Difference Between Lesotho and South Africa PayPal:
The only differences has to do with the mode of withdrawal in Nigeria. They have an entirely different method of withdrawing funds to a Nigeria bank account.
You can withdraw paypal funds via payoneer if you are using South Africa PayPal and withdrawing using the visa card method can only work with Lesotho, Morocco and UEA PayPal accounts.
Steps on How to open Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria
Requirements needed on How to open Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria are:
- Email address
- Government Issued Document, eg. Your National ID, Driver’s License or International Passport.
- Phone Number
Without any further delay, let get started.
- Visit https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant or copy and paste this link in your browser.
- Click on Signup and then select ‘Business account’, because that is the account that has the full PayPal features you’ll need. Click on Signup and then select ‘business account’ on the next page.
- Enter your email address on the next page.
- Then enter your personal information.
- Enter your strong password.
- On the business information area, where asked for legal names enter your first name and last name there, in the business name you can use any business name you want, it doesn’t have to be registered.
- For telephone number, click the drop-down option from Lesotho and change it to Nigeria, which is 234 then enter your mobile number there, omitting the very first zero that start the number, for instance instead of 08037000000, use 8037000000.
- Then you enter your address and the next is to select the currency (USD) you want the PayPal to use, then agree and continue.
- After this you will be taken to the next page which is the tell us about your business page where you will be requested to write little about what type of business. Just select ‘individual’ and then select anything a category and subcategory here and proceed you can omit the URL option and leave blank.
- Click the ‘continue button’ and you will be taken to account holder information page where you are required to provide an identification document (ID) for verification. Put in Nigeria as your nationality, select the document you wish to use and enter the corresponding details there.
While this is not usually authenticated and you can use whatever details you want it is best to use accurate details for future reference.
- So next is to click on the submit button in the above image. When you do that, you will “Thank you” page as shown below asking you to confirm your email address to activate your account and set up your payment.
Congratulations you have succesfully signed up. You now need to check your email and verify your account creation by clicking the link on the email Paypal sent.
The obvious next thing to do to add your Debit or Credit card. So let’s get into it.
How to verify your Lesotho PayPal account with Credit or Debit Card
You may be wondering if Nigerian Naira card can work on Lesotho PayPal account, well the answer is YES. You can link your Naira card issued by Nigeria Bank to it to add money to your PayPal wallet.
Though some of Nigerian Bank cards do not work with it, but most of them do work…
Steps to Link Debit/Credit card To Your Lesotho PayPal account
- You can use this link to link your card to your PayPal by clicking this link https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/mymoney
- Insert your card details accordingly, and then click on the “link” button to proceed. You should either see a success message or an error message. If your card is approved, it will show success message while if your card is disapproved, definitely you will see an error message. Don’t worry; you will know which one is it when you get it (smile).
- After you successfully linked the card, it should redirect you back the wallet page. Click on the card you just linked. You should see a verify card option, click on it.
- Some little cash around 400 Naira will be debited from the card. And then you will receive a 4 digit verification code from your bank. The code may come instantly or take more than 24 hours to arrive. Soon after you receive it, login to your PayPal account and insert the code at the appropriate place to complete the verification process.
Your account status will immediately change to “verified” after you complete the verification of your PayPal account. And the amount debited from your card will also be refunded.
Check the status of your PayPal via this link. https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_status&req_from=get_verified
You will see a message of such below if your account is verified, but if not, it will redirect you back to your PayPal account dashboard.
- Whenever or anytime you want to login to your PayPal account, always use this link https://www.paypal.com/signin?country.x=LS&locale.x=en_LS
- When you have issues with your account, you should call PayPal on this number 1-402-935-2050 with the number you used when registering the PayPal account and it will be resolved asap.
- Note that when calling them always makes sure you have your unique one time passcode.
Withdrawing PayPal funds to Nigeria Bank From Lesotho PayPal account
Congratulation to this latest discovery how you can start withdrawing PayPal funds to Nigeria Bank at 362/$ without using any exchanger or middle man. You can also withdraw from Chime Account to Paypal account.
Earlier, before this recent that we discovered this particular VISA card that we can use to withdraw from our PayPal account in Nigeria. Withdrawing in Nigeria from PayPal has really been the most difficult thing.
The card you added to your PayPal will only work for adding money to your PayPal wallet and won’t work for withdrawing. Also, we can’t link our Nigeria Bank to the PayPal, it won’t work.
Most PayPal earners in Nigeria tend to sell to Exchangers or use it to shop online, in store that accept PayPal as means of payment. Since these options seem to be the only solution to eliminate their fund.
The PayPal account that allows you to add bank account and withdraw to the bank is USA PayPal account. Even then, you can’t add your Nigeria Bank account directly. You will need to add a Payoneer USA bank account.
After successfully adding the payoneer bank and verifying it, you can then withdraw to the bank, from the Payoneer Bank, You can easily withdraw to your Nigerian Bank (Domiciliary Account).
However, with this Visa Card you will be able to withdraw you funds from a Lesotho paypal account to your Visa Card account at a rate of 362/naira. Isnt that awesome? I’ve done this so many times successfully. To learn about this card you can contact me via Nangi whatsapp only on +2347055194425. I should warn you that a small fee is invloved.
Conclusion: How to create Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria
This process that I’ve written above has been how we’ve been using and rocking PayPal in Nigeria. Hopefully in this article, you have learnt How to open Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria, verify, safeguard, withdrawing PayPal funds to Nigeria.
Please do feel free to write to me via the comment box if you have any encounter during the account creation or anything that you do not understand in the write-up