Create Google AdWords Account: Google AdWords Account serves the purpose of widening your reach to get to new customers. It gives you access to use online ads that are tailored to suit your business goals and budget.
Google AdWords Account Benefits
- With an Adwords Account users are certain to reach potential customers within a few miles of their business or broadcast their ads as fast as other regions or countries.
- Users stay updated with Google Ads and see how many people get to see their ads, visit their website or call them.
- They can test how their ads are faring, and what they can do to improve on it.
Requirements for Creating Google Adwords Account
Before you can create a Google AdWords account you need to have an email address and website for your business.
Although if you don’t have a website, you can still advertise on Google, using a feature known as Adwords Express.
Google Adwords Account Creation Steps
- Begin by entering the email address you want to use for your new Google Ads account. If you already have a Google Account, you can use your Gmail address.
- Enter the website address for the business you want to advertise. Tap on the “continue” icon.
- You can choose to log into your existing Google Account or create a new account
- If you already have a Google Account, enter your Google email address and password, and tap on the “Sign in” icon.
- But if you do not have an existing Google Account, or wish to use a different email address to sign in, tap on the “Create an account” icon at the bottom of the screen, and follow the instructions given to create and confirm your new Google Adwords Account.
(Note: when you sign into your account, you may see a recommendation to use Adwords Express, instead of Google Ads. You can ignore this if you have a website or if not follow the prompts as they guide you on until you create a Google ad)
- If you want to go ahead with Google Ads, however, simply tap on the “Switch to Google Ads” icon and continue with the prompts that will be given.
- If your account is ready, you will be asked to set up billing information. Using Google Ads will give you two payment options, they are:
Automatic payments, which enables you to pay after gaining clicks. You get charged, when you reach your previous billing expenses is nearly finished or 30 days after your last payment (whichever comes first).
Manual Payments, which allows you to prepay Google Ads, and the charges get deducted from the prepaid amount. When your prepaid balance is exhausted, advertising will be suspended until you make another payment.
Join the Google AdWords community today by creating a Google AdWords Account, and watch your business keep outgrowing your expectations.