Facebook Buy and Sell: As the name implies, Facebook Buy and Sell is a trading platform supported by the network. This feature is added for the specific reason of achieving commercial exchanges of any size.
No restriction is placed on the type, size or amount of things that a user can sell. The buy and sell feature is open to anyone interested in using. It comes with a lot of benefits that you shall learn about.
Facebook Buy and Sell Benefits
- Like was hinted at in the preceding paragraph, anything at all you want to purchase is available on the Facebook buy and sell the platform.
- There is no need to go through a middleman and thus, buyers and sellers can engage themselves and come out both happy in the end.
- It is an easy way to perform the trade. Additionally, there is a listing feature added to it that allows users to see items that they can buy near them. Sellers too can also use this listing feature to attract buyers that are nearby to reduce or completely cut off the cost of delivery.
How to Sell on Facebook
- Visit the group page you feel contain potential clients and that you want to sell in.
- Tap on the “Sell Something > What are you selling?” icon.
- Enter the details of what you are trying to sell to tell your clients why they should buy it.
- After that, tap on the “Post” icon and what you are selling will be publicized on the group.
You can now wait to buyers to approach you and sell to them with no fees attached.
How to Buy on Facebook
This step too starts with visiting a page you want to buy something from
- When the group opens, tap on the icons at the top of the group that shows different categories of products and from here you will see products from which you can select from.
- Or you can instead navigate move down past the notifications that popped up and you will find all the items that are up for sale near you.
- Tap on the photo of the item you want and you will be able to see details about the product which will include its price too. If you are satisfied with what you see and want to buy it, you can send a message to the seller and start up a bargain session.
Selling and buying can take all of fifteen minutes depending on if the product is in high demand and if the price favors both the seller and the buyer. Jump on this opportunity to either make extra cash or buy something you need from the comfort of your home.