Want to add a caption before sharing photo or video on Instagram? Good news is; it’s actually super simple and can be done even by a 70 year old.
This piece of literature aims at showing you exactly how to do this. All you have to do is read on.
Using Instagram becomes more interesting as the platform makes more features available for the users. This includes providing the ability of adding a desired text before sharing photo or video.
Instagram remains one of the most used and very popular social media platforms in the world. Being in the ranks with the likes of Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and others.
How to Add a caption before sharing photo or video on Instagram
With no aim of wasting much time on the talks, let’s hit it right here! This is how you include a caption before you share:
On Instagram, To include a caption to your photo or video:
- Click on the sign at the top of the page.
- Now, make a photo or video or make a choice from your device’s library.
- Click Next (iPhone) or (Android). You can choose to add effects or filters if you wish.
- Click Next (iPhone) or (Android) again, and now, click Write a caption…
- Enter your desired caption then click OK, then click Share (iPhone) or (Android)