Facebook Chatting is a Facebook feature, that Grants you access to exchange instant messages with other users online at the same time. Facebook Chatting platform allows in addition to message exchange, a collection of stickers which you can use to live conversations with your other users.
It gives you access to see which friends are online at the same time with you allowing you to exchange messages quickly with any one of the users you want to have a private conversation.
How Facebook Chatting Works
A small bar pops up next to the chat bar if you receive a new message on a chat. You can tap the new icon and enter your reply in the text field at the rear of the chat window.
Facebook Chatting Benefits
- Files like word documents, photos and contacts can be attached to a chat message.
- You have access to create a group chat to allow different persons converse with each other at the same time.
- Colorful stickers are available for use to make conversations come alive with emotions.
- You can connect with your friends on Facebook and exchange messages that allows you to know what is happening in other parts of the world as it happens.
How to Turn On Facebook Chatting
- Open your Facebook account in a Web browser.
- At the bottom-right corner of the page open the chat area and then tap on the settings icon.
- Choose the Advanced Settings option.
- You can now select the type of chat status you want to use and enter the names of the people you want to reach.
How to Locate Facebook Chatting History
- Log out of all your Facebook Chat conversations that are currently open.
- Outside of the chat conversations, you will be able to re-read all your past conversations. This is important because you can check up on dates, vital information, addresses and so on.
You do not necessarily have to chat with a single person at a time or open a group to chat with many people. The Facebook chat allows individual multi-chats among online users.