Facebook Ads Format: Facebook is the most popular social media platform for advertising as it has the highest number of users among all social media networks. A recent statistic showed that in Facebook’s financial report, companies spent more than $ 9 million on Facebook Ads alone.
Since Facebook has a large crowd of users they are a global, large and diverse audience. Facebook ads offer a wide range of ad formats, each with different advantages, numerous targeting options and lots of opportunities for advertisers to get creative.
Facebook ads come in different formats that are good solutions to advertising problem. Each ad has special features that help focus on reaching the right audience for your business based on defined objectives.
Types Of Facebook Ads Format
Image Ads: Facebook Image Ads helps format photos and use them for feature photos and with text descriptions. This feature builds high number of interactions for business (in forms of likes, comments and shares). Adding relevant and high definition images of your product or service can directly make the ad a success.
- Video Ads: Video ads allow you to convey a large amount of information to your audience in lesser time, promote video view, or drive conversations. Video ads can be created directly from your page or with Facebook advertising tools; Ads manager or business manager.
- Slideshow Ads: Slideshow ads combines multiple images or videos, texts and sounds to gain the audience’s attention. It can improve the quality of ad without much expenses or challenges of a video production. Slideshow formats appear on Facebook and Instagram in compatible forms on smartphones, tablets and computers just like a video.
- Carousel Ads: The Carousel format allows you to display up to 10 images or video within a single ad, each having its own personal link. Carousel format can be used to create brand awareness, make conversions, increase reach, improve store visits and maximize traffic to the website. This format can be created from your page or event Ads manager or the Ads API.
- Collection Ads: Collection format allows people to interact with your ad and browse about more products to learn more about a particular feature of a product, in fast-loading and have a full screen experience without leaving the Facebook app. It is an ideal ad to be used for e-commerce advertising, since it allows them to show multiple pieces of content with one main purpose. You can use this to combine video, slideshows or image with product images taken from a catalog.
- Instant Experience: Instant experience can be combined with all the Facebook ad formats mentioned earlier. It is a mobile only experience that can be used on iSO and Android. The format is designed to showcase your products, highlight your brand or drive mobile shopping. A custom instant experience can be designed in Ads Manager publishing tools section of your page or your page composer using the Ads API.
Use any of the Facebook ads format to boost your business and stand a chance of improving your sales and profit.