Instagram login is for users who have already created an account and want to sign in to use it. Instagram is a social networking app that is tailor-made precisely for sharing photos and videos from a smartphone.
There are many ways to reach out and interact with other users. You can follow people to always see their updates and you too can be followed by people. Also, commenting on updates is another avenue to socialize on the network and you can tag users as well as send Private messages too. You can even photos that you see on the platform.
Benefits Of Instagram Login
- With the Instagram login, users can manage their accounts.
- It helps users keep in touch with their friends, family, and Interests on the platform.
- Instagram login allows users to view photos and videos from friends, loved ones and interact with them.
- Instagram login helps boost businesses through features such as; advertising on the network, linking social media accounts, using Instagram business tools, branding content on the platform, Instagram creator tools and so much more.
Instagram Login Steps
These steps are for logging in into an already created Instagram account and are not to be confused for steps required to create an account. They are as follows:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Your current Instagram account will be logged in already.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Find the gear icon and tap on it, this will take you to settings.
- Once open, look for the “Add Account” icon and tap on it.
- Fill in the login screen and it will take you to your new account.
- However, you can create a new account from there. If that is your aim, instead of filling the login form, you should tap on the “sign up” icon below the form.
- You have an option to use Facebook for sign-up if you already own a Facebook account. If you don’t want to use that, choose to sign up with phone or email.
- Fill in your phone number or email address.
(Note: signing up with email will make you have to confirm your new account later). You can do that by opening the email from Instagram and talk on the “Confirm your email address” link provided.
- If you choose a phone, however, you will need to enter a verification number that will be sent to your phone. Once you have received and entered it, tap on “Next” to move on.
- You will be required to add your Instagram profile photo, name, and a password. (Choosing a username may require you adjusting the name you want to use if you like and you are allowed to add numbers and any special characters to it)
- The remaining steps can be completed later so it can be skipped at the moment.
You are now logged in to the new account but you can always switch between them by following the steps outlined in this article. Enjoy the best that is offered by Instagram.
Originally posted 2020-05-17 06:56:57.