One feature of Facebook that allows users to create awareness about an upcoming event is the Facebook events page. It is designed by Facebook to promote events about to happen. These promotions can be in form of photos, videos or an article.
The Facebook events page helps the organizers to reach a wide audience and invite them. It can be used to keep them updated on the preparations for the event and let them know if there are any changes regarding it.
It is a free publicity platform and is sure to reach the audience wanted when it is used properly.
Facebook Events Page Benefits
The events page comes with a whole lot of packages that is beneficial, some of them can be seen below.
- It can be used to forge a close relationship with those that are going to attend the event.
- You can also use the events page to build a brand recognition cement trust between organizers and attendees.
- Details about the event, like; where to buy tickets, venue, date and time of the event can be posted on the page.
- Use this platform, to reach a target audience and know what ad campaign to use to further entice them.
- You can use it to keep track of the social media engagements going on about your event.
Using this feature will bring many more benefits and add color to your event. See how to have an events page created for free on Facebook in the next part.
How to Create Facebook Events Page
- Tap on the “Events” icon in the left-hand menu of the News Feed.
- Tap on the + icon Create Event on the left-hand side.
- Next, you will have to choose if it is a private or public event.
- Enter the details of the event you are creating, this can be time, date, venue etc.
- Tap on the “Create” to finish the process and have your events page created.
Engage with followers and reach out to those who indicate interest regarding the event. Regularly update information about the event.
Originally posted 2020-05-17 06:57:37.